Ste. Anne’s Church, Salem, Massachusetts
This project was the very first project completed by DeIulis Brothers for the Archdiocese of Boston and proved to be a “springboard” for the many projects which DeIulis Brothers has completed for the Archdiocese since.
- Extremely restricted site, bordered on three sides by city streets, with the building covering 90% of the available site
- Extensive masonry details – the stone masonry work was expertly carried out by DeIulis’ own crews
- DeIulis Brothers self-performed the erection of the glu-laminated wood arches, which provided the structural support for the roof, as well as the installation of the exposed wood decking
More Ste. Anne’s Church Images
New construction of 9,000 square foot masonry bearing church with stone veneer and featuring an exposed wood ceiling supported by a series of glu-laminated wood arches
- Contract Value: $1.6M
- Completion Date: May, 1986
- Owner: Archdiocese of Boston
- Architect: Keefe Associates, Inc.