(781) 595-8677

St. Mary’s Center for Faith Formation Evangelization Chelmsford, Massachusetts

The Fletcher House, a two-story structure built in 1819, was located within the town’s historic district and served as the parish offices. The project scope included the complete renovation of this historically significant building and construction of a new two-story wood framed addition to the rear. In addition to making the original building fully accessible, the project provided expanded offices, meeting rooms and a chapel. DeIulis Brothers used its own crews to perform the site work, selective demolition, concrete foundations, wood framing, and exterior and interior carpentry. In addition, we recommended and implemented several cost savings to bring the project within budget.

More St. Mary's Center Images