Assisted Living and Elderly Housing
In addition to successfully completing the historic preservation work at the John Bertram house in Salem, Massachusetts, DeIulis Brothers counts the following in its impressive portfolio of assisted living and elderly housing projects:
- Regina Cleri House, Boston (2011) – building envelope repairs and interior renovations to individual living units of the retirement home for Catholic priests
- Sunrise At Gardner Park, Peabody (1998) – alterations and renovations to existing assisted living facility to add two additional living units
- James Dalton Residence, Salem (1989) – new construction of 30 units of senior housing for Salem Housing Authority
- Abbott House Nursing Home, Lynn (1989) – building addition
- Turn-Key Housing at YMCA and Power Buildings, Salem (1983) – DeIulis Brothers provided the pre-construction and construction services for this unique and first of its kind project in Salem. An affiliate of DeIulis Brothers acted as the developer, converting two separate and independent privately owned buildings into condominiums, purchasing a portion of each building, financing construction of senior housing and selling the end product to the Salem Housing Authority for a pre-determined price.
- Mary McGee House, Lynn (1982) – conversion of former Catholic Grammar School into 36 units of senior housing for the Lynn Housing Authority.
- Oak Ridge Elderly Housing, Byfield (1978) – new construction of 22 units of senior housing