Chancery, Brighton, Massachusetts
DeIulis Brothers successfully carried out this project without interrupting or disrupting the use of the building, which housed the administrative offices for the Archdiocese of Boston.
- Extreme skill and care was required to prevent water and dust from infiltrating the building during the initial phase of construction where the existing roof was removed, new steel framing was erected and a new concrete floor slab was placed
- DeIulis Brothers minimized the impact on the parking areas surrounding the building by confining its activities to an area only 10 feet wide around the building, thus preserving all of the available parking
- DeIulis Brothers self-performed the exterior masonry work, skillfully blending the new construction with the original building
4,200 square foot structural steel and masonry addition of a third story over the existing Chancery Headquarters for administrative offices
- Contract Value: $1.2M
- Completion Date: January, 2001
- Owner: Archdiocese of Boston
- Architect: Gray Architects, Inc.