Ten Federal Street, Salem, Massachusetts
DeIulis Brothers provided pre-construction budgeting and scheduling services to enable the owner to successfully submit a lease proposal to house the Essex County District Attorney’s Office. This negotiated project involved constructing three additional floors and a penthouse, consisting of structural steel framing with a masonry and EIFIS exterior, on top of an existing reinforced concrete structure and was further notable for the following:
- DeIulis Brothers worked with the architect and structural engineer through final design and in the process engaged design/build electrical and mechanical subcontractors
- The existing building was tenanted and remained occupied during construction
- Included 25,000 square feet of tenant fit up work for the entire 5th floor for the new offices of the Essex County District Attorney.
- DeIulis Brothers used its own crews to complete the masonry and carpentry work on the project.
More Ten Federal Street Images
80,000 + square foot, 4 story expansion to existing two story downtown office building.
- Contract Value: $7.2M
- Completion Date: April, 2006
- Owner: P-Mac Limited Partnership and Broadfield Properties, LLC
- Architect: Architectural Renovations / Peter Gearhart